Boostmyfeed Terms of Service
This agreement covers the business relationship between Another Turtle ("Boostmyfeed", "Boostmyfeed.com", "The Service", "Services"), VAT: DK37121649, Porcelænshaven 2F, 2000 Copenhagen and the customer ("The Customer"). Boostmyfeed is based in Denmark and this agreement is based upon Danish Law. By using the Boostmyfeed website or any other services offered by Boostmyfeed, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
The Site and Services together will be referred to as the "Service".
Boostmyfeed reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service.
Continued use of The Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at Boostmyfeed.com.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While Boostmyfeed prohibits such conduct and Content on The Service, you understand and agree that Boostmyfeed cannot be held responsible for the content posted by The Service. You agree to use The Service at your own risk.
All usage of our service is submitted to the following terms of service.
A. Account terms
- Boostmyfeed exclusively offers services to businesses.
- The following information is required to set up an account: Your full name, Company name, a valid email address and a password.
- Customers are notified of changes via email.
- Maintaining proper security surrounding system access is solely the customer's responsibility. Boostmyfeed accepts no responsibility for any damages occurring due to unsafe computing.
- The customer holds the exclusive responsibility for all activity and interaction with The Service undertaken with the customer's account.
- Ensuring that The Service complies with local law is solely the responsibility of the customer. Boostmyfeed does not accept liability for any violations of such laws. This includes, but is not limited to copyright infringements, data privacy etc.
B. Use of The Service
- You may not use The Service for other purposes than those which The Service is intended to without explicit written consent from Boostmyfeed. That said, we love new ideas. If you have got any, please let us know.
- The customer is not allowed to cache, store or in any other way reuse results obtained from The Service.
- The customer is not allowed to abuse, hack or otherwise misuse The Service.
- Excessive frequent request to The Service may result in a temporary or permanent ban from The Service. Boostmyfeed is in its sole discretion to determine abuse or excessive use.
C. Distribution, Payment, pricing and usage measurement
- Boostmyfeed Free is a free service.
- Boostmyfeed Premium is a paid service billed on a yearly basis unless otherwise agreed upon.
- Boostmyfeed Premium is prepaid
- The price and usage capacity of Boostmyfeed Premium is based on the customer's chosen pricing plan.
- Exceeding the usage limit of the Boostmyfeed Premium chosen pricing plan results in an additional billing, according to the amount of additional usage.
- Payment will always cover the entire payment period.
- Failure to meet payment grants Boostmyfeed the right to terminate and or downgrade the Boostmyfeed Premium account at any time. Boostmyfeed may choose to send reminders in accordance with Danish law.
- Boostmyfeed reserves the right to change the billed price with a notice period of current month + 30 days.
D. Termination of The Service
- The customer is able to discontinue use of The Service with 30 days notice via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Should the customer choose to discontinue use of The Service, no refunds will be given as no payment was made in the first place.
- Failure to comply with the Terms of Service may result in a permanent ban from The Service. The ban will be implemented once the customer has been notified via email.
- Boostmyfeed reserves the right to terminate service to a customer with 30 days notice via email.
- After terminating use of the system no access will be granted to The Service, nor will it be possible to access the data.
- Boostmyfeed accepts no responsibility for any data loss, which may occur as a consequence of using The Service.
- Boostmyfeed accepts no responsibility for any loss of revenue, usage or any other intangible losses as a result of using The Service or third-party providers associated with Boostmyfeed.
- Boostmyfeed accepts no responsibility for any infringement upon copyrights held by third parties.
- Boostmyfeed accepts no responsibility for unintended violations of the copyrights held by third parties on the customers system.
- Boostmyfeed accepts no responsibility for forces, which are beyond the direct control of Boostmyfeed.
F. General Conditions
- Your use of The Service is at your own sole risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email. Support is only available in English.
- You understand that Boostmyfeed uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run The Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack The Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with The Service, Boostmyfeed, or any other Boostmyfeed service. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of The Service, use of The Service, or access to The Service without the express written permission by Boostmyfeed.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts containing content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Boostmyfeed customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of The Service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Boostmyfeed does not warrant that (i) The Service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) The Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of The Service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through The Service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in The Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Boostmyfeed shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Boostmyfeed has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use The Service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from The Service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on The Service; (v) or any other matter relating to The Service.
- The failure of Boostmyfeed to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Boostmyfeed and govern your use of The Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Boostmyfeed (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). You agree that these Terms of Service and Your use of The Service is governed under Danish law.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com